Community Room Rental
The Albany Regional Museum rents the use of its Community Room for business, private, and non-profit meetings and events 5 days a week, as Museum activities permit. Use of the Room is on a first-come-first-serve basis, with the Museum maintaining priority of use.
The Community Room can be rented for a number of gatherings large and small:
- Standing events and receptions, 120 maximum.
- Seated events and receptions requiring tables, 70 maximum.
- Lectures, presentations, or formal meetings, chairs only, 90 maximum.
During your event, guests are welcome to explore the exhibit floor. If desired, arrangements can be made to have a docent available to lead your guests on a tour of current exhibits. The Albany Regional Museum’s Community Room, public restroom, exhibit hall and parking lot are ADA accessible.
The Albany Regional Museum is conveniently located in downtown Albany, Oregon on the corner of 2nd and Lyon Street. The Museum is easily accessible from I-5. On-site parking is available.
- Open hours — $25
- After hours — $50 after hours
- Open hours — $75
- After hours — $150
Kitchen services are provided in the above fees.
After your event, you are responsible for cleaning-up trash, messes, or spills that resulted from your event. Trash and recyclables may be disposed of on-site.
Setup & Takedown Fee:
- Setup and Breakdown of tables and chairs, fee is included in rental cost.
- Your table settings (cutlery, plates, cups) can be set up for you if you provide them at least one day before your event, for a fee of $10.
- Technology Setup if required (incl. projector and screen. We recommend testing your presentation software prior to your event), included in rental cost.
- Use of the refrigerator or freezer is included in your rental. Please respect the items already in the kitchen. Use of utensils, beverage pitchers, and serving trays are also free to use, we just ask that you wash them when you are finished.
- Use of coffee pot and electric kettle are available and coffee filters are provided; other items you supply. You are not responsible for cleaning these items, clean-up is included in rental of appliances.
In order to protect the Museum’s collections and historic building, there are several precautions that must be taken which limit the activities that may occur on site.
These restrictions are as follows:
- No smoking is permitted within the building, or within 20 feet of the building.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Exhibit Hall or in the Reference Room, it must remain in the Community Room.
- You may visit the Exhibit Hall during your event, but you must observe standard museum policies of not touching or handling objects, or entering into the roped or doored off display areas.
- You ARE NOT ALLOWED to visit the upstairs collections area.
- Serving of Alcoholic Beverages are ONLY PERMITTED with a licensed caterer.
Disclaimer & Liability
The Community Room and associated items used are the responsibility of the Rental Party for the duration of the use of the Room. Damage incurred or theft of items during an event is the responsibility of the Rental Party to reconcile. The Albany Regional Museum cannot be held responsible or liable for damages or loss of property incurred in the use of our public parking lot.
How To Book Your Event
Please fill out the form on the right. We will be in touch as soon as possible.